Our comprehensive care approach allows us to individualize each person’s care to support his or her progress. We offer several different treatment modalities that continue to be developed to meet the specific resident’s needs.
Our Core Values aid us in our journey of success now and in the future.
- Psychiatrists on staff in addition to medical providers to address the individuals physical and mental health needs.
- Nursing staff at all times to assist in resident concerns for both mental and physical health concerns.
Mental Health Counseling/Psychotherapy Services
- Individual or Group Mental Health or Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse psychotherapy is offered to all residents who are appropriate to participate in therapy.
Group Therapies Offered
- Anger Management
- Emotion Regulation
- Eating Disorders
- Men’s or Women’s group therapy
- Relaxation Training
- Crisis planning and Relapse prevention
- The Power of Recovery
- Social skills
- Your Mental Health
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
- Psychological testing
- A Licensed psychologist provides psychological testing per the individual’s physician’s request to help delineate an individual’s diagnosis to assist in providing the best possible treatment plan for that individual.
- The activity programming allows the individual to develop the skills needed to function in the community as well as maintaining current interests.
Activity Group Examples
- Current Events
- Money Management
- Shopping outings
- Independent living skills
- Technology skills
- Art Expression
- An adult education program that assists individuals in obtaining their general education diploma (GED) or even taking college classes
- A Certified Special Olympics program is also part of our activities programming for individuals who choose to take part
- A Certified Music and Memory Care Facility.
- Vocational programming is offered both on-site and offsite – Get details >