We offer some of the highest starting wages in the area for health care; along with shift differential for working PM and NOC shifts in our NURSING, CNA and PCW positions. As an employee, you have the option to enroll one of the best HEALTH PLANS at a low premium cost. Just ask one of our current employees! You start earning personal leave time after your first two weeks of employment, and most positions work straight 8-hour shifts that includes a FREE MEAL.
Current Benefit-Eligible Positions
Relief Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must be available to work AM, PM and Night Shifts and multiple Locations
- Full-Time: 80 hours every two weeks & every other holiday
- Compensated for Flexibility, starting at $16.81/hour, plus shift differentials
Current Part-time Positions
Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN: Every other weekend & holiday
- NEW 12-Hour Shift: 2am-2pm, every 4th weekend at the Pigeon Falls Health Care Center
- AM Shift: 6:00am to 2:00pm at our facility in Whitehall
- NIGHT Shift: 2:00pm to 10:00pm at our facility in Whitehall; $1.50/hour shift differential
Personal Care Worker: Every other weekend & holiday
- PM Shift: 2:30pm to 10:30pm at our Adult Family Home in Pigeon Falls; $1.00/hour shift differential
- NIGHT Shift: 10:30pm to 6:30am at our Adult Family Home in Arcadia & Pigeon Falls; $1.50/hour shift differential
We have no current positions in the following departments; however, you may submit your application and we will keep it on file for six months.
We will contact you should a position open.
- Social Services
- Office Staff
Interested in a position in our Food Service/Dietary Department? Apply with UNIDINE at www.unidine.com.