Visiting hours for IMD Households
- TCHCC encourages visiting hours 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. during non-program times or arranged through heath care center staff as TCHCC promotes family and friend involvement.
- Supervised visits needs to be arrange with the individuals Social Worker
- TCHCC provides lounges for visitation
- Visitors may be asked to show picture identification and sign in and out on a visitor log
- Visitors are encouraged to keep purses, backpacks, other bags, cell phones and cameras in their secured vehicle
- Children under the age of 18 may not be permitted to access certain households, so please contact the unit Social Worker or Nurse for guidance and arrangements can be discussed to ensure safety of everyone.
The unapproved delivery of Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Substances is prohibited at this treatment facility.
- Law Enforcement will be notified of all violations.
IMD Unit Contraband Items
Items considered to be contraband on TCHCC IMD Unit include, but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, or any items containing alcohol, including perfume/cologne
- Tobacco products, including cigarettes, chewing tobacco, etc.
- Electronic cigarettes
- Plants, herbs, spices, etc., unless approved by Treatment Team/Administrator
- Items producing fire, flames or sparks, to include matches and cigarette lighters
- Any drugs, medications, or chemicals not authorized or prescribed, to include illegal substances, “street drugs,” etc.
- Any outside prescription or over-the-counter medications, other than those authorized through TCHCC’s providers and pharmacy delivery system
- Items considered as “sharps” such as knives, razor blades, scissors, needles, etc.
- Weapons, such as guns, knives, swords, etc.
- Aerosol cans
- Electronics that possess camera devices
- Caffeinated products
- Coffee (both caffeinated and decaffeinated) is not to be brought in. Coffee is provided on each household.
- Homemade or unpackaged food (meaning food or beverages not in factory-sealed packages or containers)
Any items in question will be reviewed by TCHCC Administrative staff.