Visiting IMD Households
Visiting guideline during Covid 19 pandemic are encouraged to happen outdoors or in areas with ability to practice our Core Principals.
Visits may be limited based on the facility you are visiting. We encourage you to call the facility and talk with the facility Social Worker to determine availability or needed location for the visits to occur as we want to ensure safety of visits depending on Covid status of each individual facility while continuing to support therapeutic visits which will enhance each individuals Quality of Life.
See Core Principals attachment
The unapproved delivery of Alcohol, Drugs, or Other Substances is prohibited at this treatment facility.
- Law Enforcement will be notified of all violations.
IMD Unit Contraband Items
Items considered to be contraband on TCHCC IMD Unit include, but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, or any items containing alcohol, including perfume/cologne
- Tobacco products, including cigarettes, chewing tobacco, etc.
- Electronic cigarettes
- Plants, herbs, spices, etc., unless approved by Treatment Team/Administrator
- Items producing fire, flames or sparks, to include matches and cigarette lighters
- Any drugs, medications, or chemicals not authorized or prescribed, to include illegal substances, “street drugs,” etc.
- Any outside prescription or over-the-counter medications, other than those authorized through TCHCC’s providers and pharmacy delivery system
- Items considered as “sharps” such as knives, razor blades, scissors, needles, etc.
- Weapons, such as guns, knives, swords, etc.
- Aerosol cans
- Electronics that possess camera devices
- Caffeinated products
- Coffee (both caffeinated and decaffeinated) is not to be brought in. Coffee is provided on each household.
- Homemade or unpackaged food (meaning food or beverages not in factory-sealed packages or containers)
Any items in question will be reviewed by TCHCC Administrative staff.