Church Street Community Club
Church Street Community Club offers the opportunity to be with friends, make new friends, use old skills, learn new skills and exercise. In addition there are therapeutic activities offering experiences and the opportunity to relax while serving as a resource for persons who want community-based health care.
Adult day services are characterized as a win/win situation for everyone in the family—not only the member who attends the program, but also for the family member who has primary responsibility as the caregiver. Adult day services provide a much-needed respite for the caregiver, affording a break from the physical demands and responsibilities of providing around-the-clock care.
Persons participating in day services have the option to have many of their needs met through social interaction, supervision and assistance to help ensure quality of life is maintained. Additional options can be selected to provide assistance with basic medical needs by offering health care and medication monitoring.
To determine eligibility for financial assistance, contact Aging and Disability Resource Center for Trempealeau County, 715-538-2001.
- Coordinated program of professional and compassionate services for adults in a community-based group setting
- Provides social and some health services
- Respite to caregivers from the demanding responsibilities of care-giving
- Social interaction with other participants in planned appropriate activities
- Personal care services providing assistance with toileting, grooming, eating and other activities of daily living.
- Therapeutic activities to encourage exercise and mental interaction
- Nutritious meals; dinner and morning/afternoon snacks including special dietary accommodation
- Individualized program plan
- Limited personal care i.e. assistance with toileting, eating and simple activities of daily living
- Activities; large and small group as well as individual such as arts/crafts, reminiscing, devotions, music, discussion groups that offer life enrichment as well as entertainment
- Opportunities for rest
- Adaptive physical exercise program
- Therapeutic activities that include exercise and mental interaction
- Special events including holiday and birthday celebrations
Fee for Service Offerings
- Bathing/basic hair care
- Limited nursing supervision
- Beautician/Barber service
- Local outings when there is a cost
- Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
Handicap/disabled, regardless of age