Pigeon Falls Health Care Center is a skilled nursing facility located in the rural community of Pigeon Falls, Wisconsin. Built in 1979, with major remodeling completed in 2010, it has long enjoyed strong community support. The facility sits atop a hill in the community, giving it a view of the serene agriculture that surrounds the building.
Pigeon Falls Health Care Center has responded to the demands of the community and those they serve. Their part in the Trempealeau County Health Care Center system offers choices in the continuum of long-term care. Pigeon Falls Health Care Center proudly provides a comprehensive system of care that is person-centered. We have a high percentage of private rooms for residency. We have remodeled to include two separate dining areas to enhance the dining experience and include the neighborhood concept of smaller, more intimate groups. In both neighborhoods, there are refrigerators that are stocked with food, a juice bar, and pots of coffee that are ready to be served at all times. We also have extended meal times. We have added two short-stay suites that are dedicated to rehabilitation or hospice. These suites include a private, personal handicapped bathroom with a shower. We provide Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy services both as inpatient and as an outpatient. Pigeon Falls Health Care Center is also a Certified Music and Memory Care Facility.
We have a strong sense of family; we look forward to having you be a part of it.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Interior patio
- Outdoor patio area with picnic area and barbecue
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Transportation services arranged
- Therapeutic whirlpool bathtub
- Active community support and a large group of volunteers
- Private family room
- 24-hour nursing care directed by Registered Nurses
- Weekly physician services on site
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy services
- Activity programs offered 7-days per week with an emphasis on community outings
- Specialized nutritional services under the direction of a Registered Dietitian
- Fully alarmed, safe, secure environment
- Support and access to the existing system of professionals at Trempealeau County Health Care Center
- Medicare Certified Workers
- A Certified Music and Memory Care Factility.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
Handicap/disabled, regardless of age
Phone (715) 983-2293 ext. 4011