We want to build on the loyal relationship Trempealeau County Health Care Center has with its visitors and customers. Our commitment to you begins with respecting your privacy. As you choose to share your interests and preferences with us, we will be able to make your online experience with us more enjoyable and rewarding.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will be better able to reciprocate by providing you a more personalized experience over time. But, it’s your choice. And, we will protect your privacy as explained in this policy.
- If you choose, we will contact you regularly by e-mail. You’ll be able to use your “My Account” page to make decisions about the goods and services you tell us are of interest to you.
- We will ask you to tell us what you like and what we should add or change. If you don’t want to participate, just tell us.
- Types and Uses of Information Collected from You
- Access to Personal Information for Reviewing, Editing, and/or Removing
- Acceptance of Terms
- Contacting Us
Types and Uses of Information Collected from You
Trempealeau County Health Care Center collects a variety of information in several ways.
Generally, you can visit our site without revealing any personal information about yourself. At times, though, we may need information about you. Unless otherwise indicated, the information we request is optional. We will specify which information is mandatory at the appropriate data entry points.
If you chose to provide us with personal information that we or the companies doing business with us may need (for example, to process an order or to correspond with you), we will use such information, in accordance with this policy. If you ask us to not use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your request.
Our site collects information from our registration form, online survey, and other subscription registration forms. At these places, we ask you to give us contact information ( like name, email address, and personal interests ).
- We may use contact information to (i) send you information about our company; (ii) contact you when necessary; As stated below, you may opt-out of being contacted in the future.
- We may use unique identifiers to verify your identity, for use in our record system.
- We may use demographic and profile data to tailor your experience at our site. This data allows us to show you content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
We may perform statistical analyses of your behaviors and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
Trempealeau County Health Care Center reserves the right to contact you regarding account status, changes to the subscriber/visitor agreement, and other matters relevant to the underlying service and/or the information collected. We also reserve the right to use the information that you give us. If you do not want to receive correspondence related to Trempealeau County Health Care Center, please indicate your preference by opting-out as described below.
Information From Your Computer
Our site recognizes information about your computer, such as the browser, operating system, IP address, and the home server from which you access the Internet. We keep track of the domains from which people visit our site. Your IP address is used to help identify you, gather broad demographic data, identify trends and statistics, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We may use your IP address information when compiling and reporting aggregate information to companies doing business with us. We normally do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information; however, when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our terms of service or to protect our service, site, customers, visitors, or others, we may use IP addresses to identify a visitor.
In addition to the situations described above, we may disclose visitor information in special instances when we have reason to believe disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with Trempealeau County Health Care Center ‘s rights or property, other visitors, or anyone else. We may disclose visitor information when subpoenaed, for government investigations, and when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it.
tchcc.com contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites. You should check the privacy policies of these other Web sites when providing personally identifiable information.
Access to Personal Information for Reviewing, Editing, and/or Removing
You may, at any time, review, edit, and/or remove any information we have stored on you by contacting TCHCC via e-mail at email@example.com. We will promptly comply with any request to review, edit, or remove information.
Other Information Practices
Trempealeau County Health Care Center cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You transmit information to us at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we and our vendors make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Acceptance of Terms
Trempealeau County Health Care Center
W20298 State Road 121
Whitehall, WI 54773